Air Conditioner Inspection in Baltimore, Lutherville- Timonium, Ellicott City, MD And Surrounding Areas
Air conditioner inspection in Baltimore and the surrounding areas is one of the most important tasks we perform every year before the hot season starts. We love to make sure that your air conditioner is fit and proper to take on the long summer months ahead. With that in mind, would you like to find out how we do an air conditioner inspection?
Here at SuperTech we are huge fans of transparency when it comes to our work. There are countless HVAC technicians out there who just don’t perform an air conditioner inspection the way they should do. Don’t forget that there is a checklist when it comes to maintaining your AC and every technician needs to go through it. Here’s what SuperTech has to offer.
- Checking the thermostat
- Inspecting the duct work
- Checking, replacing, and cleaning the filters
- Inspecting the condenser
- Check the temperature drop of the evaporator
- Inspect and clean the condenser’s coils
- Check lineset insulation
- Inspect and, if needed, tighten all the electrical connections
- Inspect the circuit board and its wiring
- Make sure the condenser has a proper voltage
- Inspect the fan blade of the condenser
- Check discharge pressure
- Inspect the suction pressure
- Check the fan motor’s condenser’s amp draw
- Inspect the amp draw both in the compressor and the blower motor
- Check sub-cooling and super heat
- Inspect the safety switches
- Inspect the level of your refrigerant
- Check how your system is operating
This is our go-to inspection list that we perform on all air conditioners. It’s a lot more exhaustive that other technicians’ maintenance routines. Therefore, it ensure an optimally functioning air conditioner all throughout the summer.
How can I benefit from the best air conditioner inspection in Baltimore, MD?
There’s nothing simpler than that. If you need an inspection right now before or during the hot season, all you have to do is call our number (443) 402-3046 or visit our contact page where you can schedule a service session. Otherwise, you can sign up for our Maintenance Plan Savings Club that will get you amazing discounts and priority in scheduling!