Allergy Reducers In Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, MD and Surrounding Areas
Allergy Reducers in Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Bowie, Towson, Dundalk, Catonsville, Laurel, Woodlawn, Nottingham, Randallstown, Abington, Essex, MD and Surrounding Areas.
We Need to Talk About Allergy Reducers in Baltimore
Allergy reducers in Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, MD and the surrounding areas are a daily concern for people suffering from asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues. But what if we told you that your HVAC unit can help alleviate all that? Read on to find out more.
What Are the Common Sources of Allergies?
When thinking about this situation, we need to identify a specific set of allergens that can be found inside the house. The top of the list will always be dust and mold followed closely by cockroach droppings and pet dander and hair for those of you who keep pets.
But no matter the source, the idea is that all of them are airborne, causing your allergies and respiratory diseases as well as asthma attacks.
How do Allergy Reducers Help?
Now that we’ve identified the most common problems, there are a few things you can do about them.
- Buy high-quality air filters. The logic is simple here – the better your air filter is, the more capable it will be at retaining even the smallest allergen particles.
- Back it up with an air purifier. There are still a few things an air filter can’t do and that’s when you need to come in with an air purifier.
- Maintain a proper level of humidity so as not to allow mold and bacteria to grow and trigger your asthma attacks.
- Use UV lights as the latest technology available to kill bacteria, viruses, and mold in a safe and easy way.
- Never forget to maintain your HVAC unit every year. The process involves changing the filters as well as cleaning the unit to make sure the air you breathe is clean and safe.
There is absolutely no need for you to put your family, your pets, and yourself at risk by living in a house with mold, allergens, and bacteria in the air. Call SuperTech using the numbers you can see at the top of the page and our technicians will help you choose the best solution in no time at all!