Baltimore’s Furnace Installation Specialists
At SuperTech Heating & AC, we’re proud of the high-quality furnace installation services that we offer in Baltimore, MD. When you live in the largest city in Maryland, you have to be ready for cold winter temperatures. Regardless of the size or style of your home, we’ll make it easy to get a new heating system installed. Our locally owned and operated company was created in 2014 to provide both residential and commercial services.
We want the best for each of our customers. Our company has the resources and expertise of a larger HVAC company with the personal touch of a smaller one.
We’ve earned a reputation for:
- Offering great customer service
- Having flexible appointment availability
- Responding to phone calls quickly
- Charging reasonable prices
Our EPA-certified company stays current with advances in all heating technologies. We want to be able to offer comprehensive services. With our experience, we can ensure that your new furnace system will be able to heat your home evenly and reliably.
Skillful Baltimore Furnace Replacements
A new heater in your home could end up being a great investment. Modern units are highly energy-efficient and could greatly lower your winter heating bills. At SuperTech Heating & AC, we can answer any of your questions about various heaters that would be right for your Baltimore space. Our technicians will arrive on time at their appointments and have the tools they need to complete jobs efficiently. Each furnace installation in Baltimore receives our undivided attention.
Skilled furnace installers will:
- Take care of your belongings
- Treat you with respect
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Leave a clean work area
Our customers are shown how to operate their new heating system before we leave. We want you to have confidence in your new heater.
If the time has come to install a new furnace in your home or the business you run, you have made a fantastic decision. New furnaces are the key to lowering heating bills and safer ways to warm up your living spaces without damaging the environment. However, we know that it can be quite cumbersome to choose and actually go through the process of furnace installation in Baltimore.
Don’t worry! SuperTech has all the answers when it comes to furnace installation plus a lot of tips and tricks and info on safety measures!
Types of Furnaces
The first thing you need to know when it comes to installing a furnace in your home is that there are several types available on the market. The rule of thumb is this. The more you know about your new heating system, the better. You will be able to make an informed decision when you go shopping.
The Gas Furnace
This is by far the most common type of furnace that people use. It works on gas that comes into your home and creates hot combustion gas. This, in turn, will raise the temperature of the air. The fans in the system will help push it and circulate it through the ducts and into your house. The main reason why people choose this type of furnace is because gas is cheap compared to other categories of fuel.
The Oil Furnace
If you live in an area where you may not have access to gas lines, then you should go for an oil furnace. They are typically used in areas that see very harsh winters such as the American Northeast. However, you need to remember that this is not necessarily a very efficient solution and that, if you have the possibility, you might want to go for a gas furnace instead seeing as it’s cheaper.
Things to Consider When Installing a New Furnace
Installing a new furnace in your home is a very serious and difficult job. This is not something you shall try on your own. Trusting experts that have been trained to do it will save you a lot of money and trouble but will also keep things as safe as possible for you and your family.
However, this doesn’t mean that you can’t be involved in the whole process. Here are some things to consider on furnace installation in Lutherville-Timonium that will help you along the way.
- Do your research – choosing the best furnace is crucial. Ask for advice from your HVAC expert. They typically have a lot of experience in dealing with all the brands on the market. Therefore, they have a lot of knowledge that average users do not. Still, you need to do some research as well. Take some time to read about furnace brands online and about other people’s experience with them.
- The type of your new furnace – choose the type of new furnace you would like to have installed. You have a wide selection available to you that ranges between standard or high efficiency furnaces, a single or two-stage one, a single speed blower furnace or a variable speed blower furnace. If you’re unsure, ask your HVAC professional for more details about every one of these models and he will be able to help you make an informed decision.
- Keep flammable items away from the installation area – This should go without saying, but sometimes we forget or not even realize we have these items. They include sawdust, old rags, papers and old magazines, paint thinners and cans of paint, scraps of wood and, most dangerous of all, gasoline. If they are stored in the vicinity of where the furnace is being installed, remove them immediately!
- A programmable thermostat – if you choose to buy a furnace with a programmable thermostat you can reduce how much it runs and energy it consumes throughout the day when you are, most likely, not at home. You can also program it to lower the temperature at night when you’re all covered up in blankets.
- Think about your budget – yes, the price of the unit is very important. However, this should never be your only criterion. Here’s a tip – the extremes on the price scale may very well be the worst choices for your home. This means that a very cheap furnace or an extremely expensive one might actually prove to be the wrong ones for you. Go for something fitted for your needs.
Providing a safe environment for your family is the most important thing of all. While there are a number of things you can do by yourself please remember than furnace installation should not be viewed as a DIY project. We at SuperTech are always ready to answer all your questions and help you if you need to install a new furnace, so don’t hesitate to call us!
Baltimore’s Quality, Affordable Heating Services
SuperTech Heating & AC places the complete satisfaction of Baltimore customers as a top priority. We’re accredited by the BBB, and our focus on details has earned us an A+ rating. We’ve also won the Best of HomeAdvisor Award and the Angie’s List Super Service Award. We take the time to get all furnace replacement jobs in Baltimore done right the first time. We can work on all makes and models of heaters, and the proper parts will be used for every job.
Our highly experienced technicians can also assist you with heating repairs, tune-ups, and even cooling installations! We also work with heat pumps, boilers, radiators, and more. For furnace replacement services in Baltimore, call SuperTech Heating & AC today.