Mini-Split Air Conditioning Maintenance in Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, MD and the Surrounding Areas
Mini-Split Air Conditioning Maintenance Services in Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Bowie, Towson, Dundalk, Catonsville, Laurel, Woodlawn, Nottingham, Randallstown, Abington, Essex, MD and Surrounding Areas.
Spring Mini-Split Air Conditioning Maintenance in Baltimore
Mini-split air conditioning maintenance in Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, MD and the surrounding areas is the perfect way to ensure energy efficiency through the summer months. If you want to protect your investment, you need to schedule an HVAC maintenance session for your mini-split system. Also, SuperTech HVAC Services provides affordable mini split AC maintenance service.
The Professional Mini-Split Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Cleaning the coils – a technician will clean the coils deeply to remove any contaminants or debris as well as to prevent mildew or mold from growing on them. A clean set of coils is crucial if you want your unit to be efficient.
- Checking the refrigerant lines – the HVAC professional needs to make sure there are no signs of leakage along the refrigerant lines. If that happens, low refrigerant levels can put a huge strain on the unit. Plus, seeing as it’s such a powerful chemical, it will endanger your health.
- Clear the drainage – the drainage must be cleared so as to prevent any damage or water leaks. A technician will flush the drain lines and treat them. This will inhibit any mold or algae growth.
- Check the electrical contacts – all the contacts and the wiring of the unit have to be checked. Technicians must make sure they are not worn out or that wires are sticking out in places. Poor wiring could lead to the forming of ice on the outdoor coil. This happens during the months when you use the mini-split to heat your house.
- Check the filters – this is one of the tasks of the maintenance process that needs to be done as often as possible. Dirty or clogged filters strain the unit and can endanger the air quality in your house. This leads to mold, allergens, and even asthma attacks.
Should you have any questions or if you want to schedule a mini-split air conditioning maintenance session, please contact SuperTech. Also, you can schedule an estimate online.