Mini-Split Installation in Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, MD and the Surrounding Areas
The Advantages of a Mini-Split Installation in Baltimore
Mini-Split Installation in Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, MD and the surrounding areas can provide both cooling and heating for your home. They have a plethora of amazing advantages that we are going to take a look at right now!
Mini-Split Installation – the Advantages
- A mini-split is a highly engineered unit which is very attractive from an efficiency point of view. Moreover, they usually qualify when it comes to utility company rebates.
- You get both cooling and heating services after a mini-split installation, which means the comfort is year-round.
- Mini-splits are also solar-friendly because they have very low requirements when it comes to power. Therefore, if you have a home that is using renewable power or ‘Net Zero Energy,’ this is the unit for you.
- There is no carbon footprint whatsoever, seeing as mini-splits are electric. Therefore, they don’t have emissions.
- Almost all types of mini-splits come with ‘zoning.’ This will allow you to customize the temperature in a certain room according to your needs or your demands.
- The outdoor unit of a mini-split is very compact. Therefore, it does not take up as much space.
- A mini-split is perfect for remodeling or additions in which access to a traditional type of HVAC system would be difficult and cumbersome.
- You wouldn’t believe just how quiet a mini-split actually is. This alone should be reason enough for a mini-split installation.
- They have variable capacity. Most mini-splits are DC inverter driven. In other words, they benefit from a speed compressor that modulates proportionally to your instantaneous demand.
A mini-split installation is, most of the times a lot less time consuming and effortless than a traditional type of HVAC. Therefore, if you’ve made up your mind, just give us a call and we’ll be ready in a split second!