Whole House Air Purification in Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, MD and the Surrounding Areas
Let’s Talk About Whole House Air Purification in Baltimore!
Whole house air purification in Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, MD and the surrounding areas is all about filters and purifiers that are meant to rid your house of pollen, mites, dirt, debris, dust, and everything in between. So let’s clear the air and see what they are and what their benefits might be!
What Are Air Purifiers?
They are very important attachments to your HVAC unit that will clean your air while it is heated or cooled. Therefore, they will make sure the air you breathe is free of odors, viruses, allergens, and bacteria.
Whole house air purifiers are very different from the ones you plug in. As the name suggests, they can cover your entire hose up to 3000 square feet, whereas the plug-in ones only serve a designated area. This also makes them cheaper in the long run.
What Are the Benefits of Whole House Air Purification?
- The air in your house is clean – this is the number one priority. With the help of a purifier, the air you breathe is always safe and healthy.
- It’s very low maintenance – a whole house air purifier does not have to be cleaned or replaced and will last for a very long time.
- Doesn’t need extra space – as the whole house air purifier goes into the HVAC system itself, it won’t take up any space as many of the individual purifiers do.
- Runs around the clock – this kind of purifier runs all the time, providing you with non-stop protection.
Different Types of Whole House Air Purifiers
- Filter-based units – they go into the HVAC system
- Duct-based ones – you can install these into the ducts, before or after the HVAC’s air handler.
- Stand-alone purifiers – you can find them in attics or closets.
It’s important to note that your family’s healthy and safety should always come first. If that is on your mind as well, then air purification is definitely the solution for you. Should you need more info, give us a call!